Thursday, September 20, 2007

Home of the Penguins Feedback

Hello loyal readers (at least I think I have a few).

Two items:

First - I've been writing this Blog for about 6 months now and have really enjoyed doing so. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments that they think can help make these pages better? If so please feel free to email me at jimjar@gmail.com or leave a comment at the link provided below. I welcome any feedback that is received. On a side note to this - please sign the guestbook provided in the right side frame. I would eventually like to start an email newsletter about the Pens and this is a good place to get a collection of addresses started to make that a reality

Second - With the 2007 - 2008 season looming, I've decided that I would like to open up this forum for a few other individuals to post and opine. If anyone would like to do this please email me at the above address and let me know. I would very much like to write something about every game in the upcoming season but am not sure I will be able to undertake this task on my own. Anyone that would like to join in would be appreciated!

Thanks to everyone that does manage to stop by on a regular basis. I hope each of you are looking forward to the upcoming season as much as I am.

GO PENS!

No comments: