Friday, March 16, 2007

Welcome!!

What a great time to start blogging about the Pittsburgh Penguins!
I've been interested in getting something going online and the thought never crossed my mind to write about the Pens. So now that it has...

This is a great time to start blogging because of the new arena deal, the abundance of young talent present on the Penguins roster and the fact that the team is likely to qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs, which start in April, for the first time since the 2000 - 2001 season.

I will make all attempts to write a little about every game. And if any issues with the new arena come to light I will give my opinion on those. Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback with the links provided below each post.

I there is anyone that would like to help with editorial comment or game reviews please feel free to email me at jimjar@gmail.com and we can discuss.

LET"S GO PENS!

No comments: